Xýlo™ - MoodRegular price Sale price $19.95 Save $0.00
- Promotes calm, uplifts the spirit, and balances mood
- Eases worry, stress, and anxiety
- Protects and increases resilience of the nervous system
- Enhances cognitive functions
Whether you experience situational anxiety or just tend to be a bit nervous or down, Xýlo™ can help. With a balanced mix of Western herbs exhibiting anti-anxiety, anti-depressant, adaptogenic and neuro-protective properties, and Chinese herbs with actions to “calm the spirit”, Xýlo™ eases symptoms of anxiety and balances emotions. Xýlo™ promotes a healthy, strong nervous system and clear thinking.
Skullcap Leaf, Scutellaria lateriflora
Passion flower, Passiflora incarnata
Schisandra Fruit (Wu Wei Zi), Fructus schisandrae
Valerian Root (Xie Cao), Valeriana officinalis
Reishi Mushroom (Ling Zhi), Ganoderma lucidum
Arbor Vitae Seed (Bai Zi Ren), Thuja orientalis
Longan Fruit (Long Yan Rou), Arillus longan
Rhodiola (Hong Jing Tian), Rhodiola rosea
Nut Grass Rhizome (Xiang Fu), Cyperi rotundi
White Lotus Seed (Lian Zi), Nelumbinis nuciferae
Gastrodia Rhizome (Tian Ma), Gastrodia elata
Jujube, Chinese Date (Da Zao), Ziziphus jujube
Zoi Medicinals™ tinctures are alcohol (27%) and vegetable glycerin (10%) extracts of non-toxic herbs. All herbs used in the manufacturing of Zoi Medicinals™ products have been tested for heavy metals, bacteria, fungus, and pesticides.
Directions and Dosage
- Use standard dose daily for consistent mood support and to improve the body’s ability to handle stress.
- Use standard dose daily during times of anxiety.
Liquid tinctures are rapidly absorbed by the body and may be taken directly by mouth or in a small amount of water or juice. If alcohol content is a concern, a standard dose (1.5 ml) in one cup of water dilutes the alcohol content to less than 0.5%.
The standard, adult dose is three droppers full (1.5 ml) three times a day, or as directed by your health care professional. A dropper full is drawn by full compression of the dropper bulb (the dropper may not appear “full”).
- Standard adult dose (100-150 lb) – 3 droppers full (1.5 ml), three times a day.
- Standard adult dose (>150 lb) – 4 droppers full (2.0 ml), three times a day.
- Standard child dose (30-100 lb) – 1 dropper full (0.5 ml), three times a day.
Best results require 4-6 weeks of consistent use. Consistency is more important than dose, so we encourage you to take some tincture each day even if you can’t keep to a regular schedule. As your body responds to the tincture, you may decrease the dose, accordingly.
- Consult a medical professional if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not to exceed five droppers full at a time.
- Discontinue use if any new symptoms appear, including symptoms of allergic reaction.
- May cause drowsiness (Passionflower).
- If experiencing minor headache or digestive discomfort, reduce the dosage to ⅓ of starting dose and gradually increase to the desired dosage.
- Every body is different, and herbs alter internal processes, so it is important to find the best dosage for you at any given time, while staying within the recommended range.
Biomedical & TCM Details
Xýlo™ is comprised of herbs that affect the nervous system and cognition, including anti-anxiety, anti-depressive, cognitive enhancing and neuro-protective functions. Some herbs are considered adaptogens and several also have anti-inflammatory effects.
Passionflower, valerian, rhodiola, gastrodia have exhibited anti-anxiety effects in various studies. One clinical trial of participants with generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) showed that passionflower extract was as effective (and with less side effects) as oxazepam (30 mg/day) in reducing symptoms of anxiety. Other human studies examining passion flower’s effects on pre-operative anxiety reported significant benefits in comparison to placebo and pharmaceuticals...CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS
Nero™ + The Zoi™ for hydration, longevity and disease prevention and recovery
Nero™ + Fos™ for hydration with fatigue
Nero™ + Kyma™ for hydration with insomnia
Nero™ + Atsali™ for hydration with allergy symptoms
Nero™ + Edafos™ for hydration with digestive difficulties
Nero™ + Riza™ for hydration with PMS, menstrual, or menopausal symptoms with hot flashes
Nero™ + Xylo™ for hydration and mood regulation