- Relieves symptoms of overeating, indigestion, nausea and bloating
- Eases hangover symptoms, including pain and digestive discomfort
- Improves health of the stomach and liver
- May benefit blood sugar and blood lipids
Édafos™ is comprised primarily of Chinese herbs known for their ability to relieve food stagnation, move Qi in the digestive system, and relieve pain. Édafos™ is perfect for travel, the holidays, and other times when you’re out of your normal eating routine, or when you overindulge in food and drink. Many of the herbs in Édafos™ exhibit stomach and liver protective properties and may even benefit blood sugar and blood lipid levels.
Tangerine Peel (Chen Pi), Citri reticulatae
White Peony Root (Bai Shao), Paeoniae alba
Crampbark, Viburnum opulus
Hawthorn Fruit (Shan Zha), Crataegus pinnatifida
Black Cardamom (Sha Ren), Villous amomum
Kudzu Root (Ge Gen), Puerariae lobatae
Magnolia Bark (Hou Po), Magnoliae officinalis
Skullcap Leaf, Scutellaria lateriflora
White Atractylodes Rhizome (Bai Zhu), Atractylodes macrocephalae
Costus Root (Mu Xiang), Auclandiae lappe
Thorowax Root (Chai Hu), Bupleurum
Dried Ginger Root (Gan Jiang), Zingiberis officinalis
Cinnamon Twig (Gui Zhi), Ramulus cinnamomi
Zoi Medicinals™ tinctures are alcohol (27%) and vegetable glycerin (10%) extracts of non-toxic herbs. All herbs used in the manufacturing of Zoi Medicinals™ products have been tested for heavy metals, bacteria, fungus, and pesticides.
Directions and Dosage
- Use standard dose daily for proper absorption and digestive support
- Use standard dose daily for digestive discomfort, digestive spasms or fullness
- Use as needed, not to exceed 5 doses, for acute gastrointestinal distress
- Use standard dose daily to support blood sugar and cardiovascular health
Liquid tinctures are rapidly absorbed by the body and may be taken directly by mouth or in a small amount of water or juice. If alcohol content is a concern, a standard dose (1.5 ml) in one cup of water dilutes the alcohol content to less than 0.5%.
The standard, adult dose is three droppers full (1.5 ml) three times a day, or as directed by your health care professional. A dropper full is drawn by full compression of the dropper bulb (the dropper may not appear “full”).
- Standard adult dose (100-150 lb) – 3 droppers full (1.5 ml), three times a day.
- Standard adult dose (>150 lb) – 4 droppers full (2.0 ml), three times a day.
- Standard child dose (30-100 lb) – 1 dropper full (0.5 ml), three times a day.
Best results require 4-6 weeks of consistent use. Consistency is more important than dose, so we encourage you to take some tincture each day even if you can’t keep to a regular schedule. As your body responds to the tincture, you may decrease the dose, accordingly.
- Consult a medical professional if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not to exceed five droppers full at a time.
- Discontinue use if any new symptoms appear, including symptoms of allergic reaction.
- May decrease blood pressure (hawthorn fruit).
- If experiencing minor headache or increased digestive discomfort upon taking Édafos™, reduce the dosage to ⅓ of starting dose and gradually increase to the desired dosage.
- Every body is different, and herbs alter internal processes, so it is important to find the best dosage for you at any given time, while staying within the recommended range.
Biomedical & TCM Details
Various laboratory and clinical studies have shown effects of the herbs in Édafos™ on the stomach, liver, and digestive metabolism. Tangerine peel has medicinal properties that benefit the gastrointestinal tract, particularly for stomach pain (1, 2). Crampbark, hawthorn, cardamom, kudzu root, and skullcap have shown gastro-protective properties (3, 4, 5, 6, 7). Many of the herbs, including hawthorn, skullcap and white peony, have anti-inflammatory functions (4, 8, 9). White peony also has anti-spasmodic and pain relieving properties (9). Other herbs in Edafos™ have exhibited effects on metabolism in laboratory studies. Skullcap, hawthorn, magnolia bark extracts, atractylodes, and cinnamon regulate blood sugar levels (8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16). One clinical review suggested that cinnamon can help those with type 2 diabetes achieve better glycemic control; with some studies reporting moderate reductions in fasting blood glucose and modest decreases in HbA1c (16). Blood lipid levels have also shown to be moderated in animal studies with hawthorn, magnolia bark, atractylodes, and skullcap (10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18)...CLICK HERE FOR FULL DETAILS
Edafos™ + The Zoi™ for digestive difficulties + longevity and disease prevention
Edafos™ + Fos™ for digestive difficulties + fatigue
Edafos™ + Atsali™ for digestive difficulties + allergy symptoms
Edafos™ + Kyma™ for digestive difficulties + insomnia
Edafos™ + Riza™ for digestive difficulties + PMS, menstrual, or menopausal symptoms
Edafos™ + Nero™ for digestive difficulties + dehydration or symptoms of dryness
Edafos™ + Xylo™ for digestive difficulties + mood support