Reishi Mushroom (Ling Zhi), Ganoderma lucidum
Cordyceps Mushroom (Dong Chong Xia Cao), Cordyceps sinensis
Ningxia Wolfberry (Gou Qi Zi), Lycium barbarum
Fleeceflower Root (He Shou Wu), Polygoni multioflori
Gotu Kola (Ji Xue Cao), Centella asiatica
Astragalus Root (Huang Qi), Astragalus propinquus
Bupleurum Root (Chai Hu), Bupleurum chinesis
Magnolia Bark (Hou Po), Magnoliae officinalis
Elderberry (Jie Gu Mu), Sambucus nigra
Poria Mushroom Root (Fu Ling), Poriae cocos
Zoi Medicinals™ tinctures are alcohol (27%) and vegetable glycerin (10%) extracts of non-toxic herbs. All herbs used in the manufacturing of Zoi Medicinals™ products have been tested for heavy metals, bacteria, fungus, and pesticides.
How to use The Zoi™:
- For long-term anti-inflammatory, longevity, and disease prevention effects, take 1-2 doses per day consistently
- For acute conditions ( illness, pain, injury) take up to 5 doses per day
- During cold and flu season, travel, or times of stress, take standard dose
Liquid tinctures are rapidly absorbed by the body and may be taken directly by mouth or in a small amount of water or juice. If alcohol content is a concern, a standard dose (1.5 ml) in one cup of water dilutes the alcohol content to less than 0.5%.
The standard, adult dose is three droppers full (1.5 ml) three times a day, or as directed by your health care professional. A dropper full is drawn by full compression of the dropper bulb (the dropper may not appear “full”).
- Standard adult dose (100-150 lb) – 3 droppers full (1.5 ml), three times a day.
- Standard adult dose (>150 lb) – 4 droppers full (2.0 ml), three times a day.
- Standard child dose (30-100 lb) – 1 dropper full (0.5 ml), three times a day.
For some, it may take several weeks to notice an effect. Consistency is more important than dose, so we encourage you to take the tincture each day even if you can’t keep to a regular schedule. As your body responds to the tincture, you may decrease the dose, accordingly.
- If undergoing medical treatment for serious illness, please consult your physician prior to taking.
- Take tinctures with food, as the most common side effect is minor stomach upset.
- Consult a medical professional if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not to exceed five droppers full at a time.
- Discontinue use if any new symptoms appear, including symptoms of allergic reaction.
- If experiencing minor headache or digestive discomfort, reduce the dosage to ⅓ of starting dose and gradually increase to the desired dosage.
- Every body is different, and herbs alter internal processes, so it is important to find the best dosage for you at any given time, while staying within the recommended range.
The Zoi™ Biomedical & TCM Details:
The Zoi™ is comprised of herbs, which research has shown to have anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, immune-modulating, anti-aging, and disease prevention properties.
The herbs included in The Zoi™ are known for broad therapeutic and health-enhancing properties, and have potential to prevent disease. The Zoi™ is appropriate to use in combination with conventional medical therapies, but should be discussed with your doctor.
The Zoi™ + Fos™ for longevity and disease prevention plus fatigue
The Zoi™ + Kyma™ for longevity and disease prevention plus a restful sleep at night
The Zoi™ + Atsali™ for longevity and disease prevention plus allergies
The Zoi™ + Riza™ for longevity and disease prevention with PMS or menopausal symptoms
The Zoi™ + Edafos™ for longevity and disease prevention plus digestive difficulties
The Zoi™ + Nero™ for longevity and disease prevention plus recovery from dehydration or illness
The Zoi™ + Xylo™ for longevity and disease prevention and to support brain function and mood