Asparagus Root (Tian Men Dong), Asparagus cochinensis
Ophiopogon Tuber (Mai Men Dong), Ophiopogon japonicas
Black Sesame Seeds (Hei Zhi Ma), Sesame nigrum
Chinese Yam Rhizome (Shan Yao), Dioscorea oppositae
Field Mint (Bo He), Herba menthae haplocalycis
Jujube, Chinese Date (Da Zao), Ziziphus jujube
Siler Root (Fang Feng), Ledebouriella sesloidis
Gastrodia Rhizome (Tian Ma), Gastrodia elata
Reed Rhizome (Lu Gen), Phragmites communis
Zoi Medicinals™ tinctures are alcohol (27%) and vegetable glycerin (10%) extracts of non-toxic herbs. All herbs used in the manufacturing of Zoi Medicinals™ products have been tested for heavy metals, bacteria, fungus, and pesticides.
How to use Neró™:
- Use standard dose daily for daily hydration
- Use standard dose daily for illness recovery
- Use standard dose every 2 hours with water consumption in hot weather or when at risk for heat exhaustion.
Liquid tinctures are rapidly absorbed by the body and may be taken directly by mouth or in a small amount of water or juice. If alcohol content is a concern, a standard dose (1.5 ml) in one cup of water dilutes the alcohol content to less than 0.5%.
The standard, adult dose is three droppers full (1.5 ml) three times a day, or as directed by your health care professional. A dropper full is drawn by full compression of the dropper bulb (the dropper may not appear “full”).
- Standard adult dose (100-150 lb) – 3 droppers full (1.5 ml), three times a day.
- Standard adult dose (>150 lb) – 4 droppers full (2.0 ml), three times a day.
- Standard child dose (30-100 lb) – 1 dropper full (0.5 ml), three times a day.
For some, it may take several weeks to notice an effect. Consistency is more important than dose, so we encourage you to take some tincture each day even if you can’t keep to a regular schedule. As your body responds to the tincture, you may decrease the dose, accordingly.
- Seek medical attention with high fever (>103˚F), heat exhaustion/stroke, or severe dehydration
- Take tinctures with food, as the most common side effect is minor stomach upset.
- Consult a medical professional if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not to exceed five droppers full at a time.
- Discontinue use if any new symptoms appear, including symptoms of allergic reaction.
- If experiencing minor headache or digestive discomfort, reduce the dosage to ⅓ of starting dose and gradually increase to the desired dosage.
- Every body is different, and herbs alter internal processes, so it is important to find the best dosage for you at any given time, while staying within the recommended range.
Neró™ Biomedical & TCM Details:
Neró™ is comprised of herbs which traditional Chinese medicine describes as “generating fluids”; however, biomedical research on hydration functions of these herbs is scant. One recent human used ophiopogon tuber as a single herb and a component of herbal formulas to treat an autoimmune disease causing dryness, Sjögren’s syndrome…
Xylo™ + The Zoi™ for balanced mood + longevity and disease prevention
Xylo™ + Fos™ for anxiety and mood imbalance + fatigue
Xylo™ + Kyma™ for mood imbalance and anxiety + insomnia
Xylo™ + Atsali™ for mood imbalance + allergy symptoms
Xylo™ + Edafos™ for mood imbalance + digestive difficulties
Xylo™ + Riza™ for mood imbalance + PMS, menstrual, or menopausal symptoms
Xylo™ + Nero™ for mood imbalance + dehydration or symptoms of dryness