Valerian Root (Xie Cao), Valeriana officinalis
Chamomile (Huang Chu Ju) Matricaria recutita
Sour Jujube Seed (Suan Zao Ren), Ziziphus spinosae
Jujube, Chinese Date (Da Zao), Ziziphus jujube
Gastrodia Rhizome (Tian Ma), Gastrodia elata
Schisandra Fruit (Wu Wei Zi), Fructus schisandrae
Zoi Medicinals™ tinctures are alcohol (27%) and vegetable glycerin (10%) extracts of non-toxic herbs. All herbs used in the manufacturing of Zoi Medicinals™ products have been tested for heavy metals, bacteria, fungus, and pesticides.
How to use Kÿma™:
- Use standard dose one hour prior to bed-time.
- Use 2-3 droppers full upon waking in the night to go back to sleep.
- Use 1 dropper full during the day for mild anxiety and/or tension.
Liquid tinctures are rapidly absorbed by the body and may be taken directly by mouth or in a small amount of water or juice. If alcohol content is a concern, a standard dose (1.5 ml) in one cup of water dilutes the alcohol content to less than 0.5%.
The standard, adult dose is three droppers full (1.5 ml) three times a day, or as directed by your health care professional. A dropper full is drawn by full compression of the dropper bulb (the dropper may not appear “full”).
- Standard adult dose (100-150 lb) – 3 droppers full (1.5 ml), prior to bed.
- Standard adult dose (>150 lb) – 4 droppers full (2.0 ml), prior to bed.
- Standard child dose (30-100 lb) – 1 dropper full (0.5 ml), prior to bed.
Best results require 4-6 weeks of consistent use. Consistency is more important than dose, so we encourage you to take some tincture each day even if you can’t keep to a regular schedule. As your body responds to the tincture, you may decrease the dose, accordingly.
- Causes drowsiness.
- Consult a medical professional if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not to exceed five droppers full at a time.
- Discontinue use if any new symptoms appear, including symptoms of allergic reaction.
- If experiencing minor headache or digestive discomfort, reduce the dosage to ⅓ of starting dose and gradually increase to the desired dosage.
- Every body is different, and herbs alter internal processes, so it is important to find the best dosage for you at any given time, while staying within the recommended range.
Kÿma Biomedical & TCM Details:
Kÿma™ is comprised of Chinese and western herbs traditionally known for inducing and improving the quality of sleep. Current biomedical research is now showing some clinical and laboratory support for these functions.
A systematic review of valerian research found it to have a statistically significant effect on improving sleep quality and a trend favoring a decrease in the time needed to fall asleep without a hangover effect (next-day drowsiness or grogginess). Several studies have shown that components of valerian inhibit the breakdown of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain decreasing central nervous system activity and inducing sedation in mice …
Kyma™ + The Zoi™ for insomnia + longevity and disease prevention
Kyma™ + Fos™ for insomnia at night + daytime fatigue
Kyma™ + Atsali™ for insomnia + allergy symptoms
Kyma™ + Edafos™ for insomnia + digestive difficulties
Kyma™ + Riza™ for insomnia, + PMS, menstrual, or menopausal symptoms
Kyma™ + Nero™ for insomnia + dehydration or symptoms of dryness
Kyma™ + Xylo™ for insomnia + mood support