Siberian Ginseng Root (Ci Wu Jia), Eleutherococcus senticosus
Astragalus Root (Huang Qi), Astragalus propinquus
Schisandra Fruit (Wu Wei Zi), Fructus schisandrae
Rhodiola (Hong Jing Tian), Rhodiola rosea
Ningxia Wolfberry (Gou Qi Zi), Lycium barbarum
Ashwaganda, Withania somnifera
Jujube, Chinese Date (Da Zao), Ziziphus jujube
Zoi Medicinals™ tinctures are alcohol (27%) and vegetable glycerin (10%) extracts of non-toxic herbs. All herbs used in the manufacturing of Zoi Medicinals™ products have been tested for heavy metals, bacteria, fungus, and pesticides.
How to use Fós™:
- Use standard dose daily for consistent energy support and to improve the body’s ability to handle stress.
- Use standard dose daily for injury and illness recovery.
- Use standard dose every 2 hours in times of stress and when extra energy is required.
Liquid tinctures are rapidly absorbed by the body and may be taken directly by mouth or in a small amount of water or juice. If alcohol content is a concern, a standard dose (1.5 ml) in one cup of water dilutes the alcohol content to less than 0.5%.
The standard, adult dose is three droppers full (1.5 ml) three times a day, or as directed by your health care professional. A dropper full is drawn by full compression of the dropper bulb (the dropper may not appear “full”).
- Standard adult dose (100-150 lb) – 3 droppers full (1.5 ml), three times a day.
- Standard adult dose (>150 lb) – 4 droppers full (2.0 ml), three times a day.
- Standard child dose (30-100 lb) – 1 dropper full (0.5 ml), three times a day.
For some, it may take several weeks to notice an effect. Consistency is more important than dose, so we encourage you to take some tincture each day even if you can’t keep to a regular schedule. As your body responds to the tincture, you may decrease the dose, accordingly.
- Take tinctures with food, as the most common side effect is minor stomach upset.
- Consult a medical professional if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not to exceed five droppers full at a time.
- Discontinue use if any new symptoms appear, including symptoms of allergic reaction.
- May cause palpitations at high doses (ginseng).
- If experiencing minor headache or digestive discomfort, reduce the dosage to ⅓ of starting dose and gradually increase to the desired dosage.
- Every body is different, and herbs alter internal processes, so it is important to find the best dosage for you at any given time, while staying within the recommended range.
Fós™ Biomedical & TCM Details:
Fós™ is comprised largely of adaptogenic herbs, which studies have shown to have neuro-protective, anti-fatigue, anti-depressive, anxiety-reducing, nootropic (cognitive-enhancing), and CNS stimulating activities. A number of clinical trials demonstrate that anti-fatigue herbs in Fos™ support mental work capacity and enhanced attention, particularly with a background of stress and fatigue. One study with ginseng tested over 6000 individuals with stressful occupations, aged 19 to 72, and observed improvement in the capacity for physical and mental work in all cases
Fos™ + Kyma™ for energy during the day and a restful sleep at night
Fos™ + Atsali™ for allergy symptoms plus fatigue
Fos™ + The Zoi™ for longevity and disease prevention plus fatigue
Fos™ + Edafos™ for digestive difficulties with fatigue
Fos™ + Riza™ for PMS, menstrual, or menopausal symptoms with fatigue
Fos™ + Nero™ for recovery from illness
Fos™ + Xylo™ for brain function with fatigue