Reishi Mushroom (Ling Zhi), Ganoderma lucidum
Stinging Nettle Leaf (Xun Ma), Urtica dioica
Peony Tree Root Cortex (Mu Dan Pi), Cortex radicis moutan
Purple Coneflower (Zi Zhu Hua), Echinacea purpurea
Magnolia Flower (Xin Yi Hua), Magnoliae lilliflorae flos
Elderflower (Jie Gu Mu), Sambucus nigra
Cordyceps Mushroom (Dong Chong Xia Cao), Cordyceps sinensis
Cinnamon Bark (Gui Zhi), Ramulus cinnamomi cassiae
Elderberry (Jie Gu Mu), Sambucus nigra
Zoi Medicinals™ tinctures are alcohol (27%) and vegetable glycerin (10%) extracts of non-toxic herbs. All herbs used in the manufacturing of Zoi Medicinals™ products have been tested for heavy metals, bacteria, fungus, and pesticides.
How to use Atsáli™:
- At first sign of allergy symptoms, take hourly, up to 7 doses.
- Four to six weeks prior to the onset of your allergy season, take standard dose.
- During cold and flu season, travel, or times of stress, take standard dose.
Liquid tinctures are rapidly absorbed by the body and may be taken directly by mouth or in a small amount of water or juice. If alcohol content is a concern, a standard dose (1.5 ml) in one cup of water dilutes the alcohol content to less than 0.5%.
The standard, adult dose is three droppers full (1.5 ml) three times a day, or as directed by your health care professional. A dropper full is drawn by full compression of the dropper bulb (the dropper may not appear “full”).
- Standard adult dose (100-150 lb) – 3 droppers full (1.5 ml), three times a day.
- Standard adult dose (>150 lb) – 4 droppers full (2.0 ml), three times a day.
- Standard child dose (30-100 lb) – 1 dropper full (0.5 ml), three times a day.
For some, it may take several weeks to notice an effect. Consistency is more important than dose, so we encourage you to take some tincture each day even if you can’t keep to a regular schedule. As your body responds to the tincture, you may decrease the dose, accordingly.
- Take tinctures with meals, as the most common side effect is minor stomach upset.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not to exceed five droppers full at a time.
- Discontinue use if any new symptoms appear, including symptoms of allergic reaction.
- If experiencing minor headache or digestive discomfort, reduce the dosage to ⅓ of starting dose and gradually increase to the desired dosage.
- Every body is different, and herbs alter internal processes, so it is important to find the best dosage for you at any given time, while staying within the recommended range.
Atsáli™ Biomedical & TCM Details:
Atsáli™ is comprised of herbs that influence the allergy response in clinical and laboratory studies. Nettle has inhibitory effects on cells and pathways involved in allergic rhinitis (1). One clinical study found freeze-dried nettle effective in relieving allergy symptoms with almost half of the patients finding it equally or more effective than their allergy medicine (2). Other herbs in Atsali™ have effects on histamine release in laboratory studies (3, 4), and reduce overall inflammation, with distinct action on bronchial inflammation (5,6,7,8). Cordyceps improves immune and respiratory functions (9), and elderberry has been shown in laboratory studies to have anti-microbial and anti-viral effects, specifically against the influenza virus (10,11,12,13).
Atsali™ + Fos™ for allergies or cold/flu with fatigue
Atsali™ + The Zoi™ for allergies and longevity and disease prevention
Atsali™ + Kyma™ for allergies plus insomnia
Atsali™ + Nero™ for allergies with dryness, or recovery from respiratory illness
Atsali™ + Riza™ for allergies plus PMS, menstrual, or menopausal symptoms
Atsali™ + Xylo™ for allergies plus anxiety and irritability