Zoi Market Cafe Kitchen Support
The Zoi Market Cafe is looking for talented kitchen support to help with the design, production and packaging of the cafe’s grab & go items. This position requires at least two years of kitchen experience, an understanding of gluten-free and other healthy foods, knowledge of kitchen and food safety, a food handlers certification, and proper kitchen etiquette.
About Zoi Cafe:
We are a small cafe located within the Zoi Market on historic Main St. in Buda, TX. The Zoi Market features a large selection of all natural and gluten-free alternatives, and a large herbal & all natural pharmacy. The cafe is nestled in the back corner of the market, and contains all refrigeration and cooking equipment needed to make our grab and go items. The Zoi Cafe is a 100% gluten-free cafe serving baked goods, tacos, sandwiches, charcuterie boards and power bowls. We are seeking someone with a passion for healthy and gluten-free foods, and an eagerness to perfect existing offerings and expand the current menu.
- 2 Years of kitchen experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of kitchen and food safely
- Food Handlers Certification
- Ability to work in and share a small space with other staff
- Based on Experience
How to apply:
- Please send your resume with ATTN: ZOI CAFE as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org